Arnold Inventories has been in business since 2007 and was one of the first established professional inventory companies in London, of which only a handful are left. The business has grown over the years by providing an extremely high level of service and exceptional high quality reports. Arnold Inventory now works with the majority of all London estate agents and some local government corporations. This has been achieved by developing strong relationships with key personnel. Our reports are delivered faster than our competitors by having a network of overseas typing specialists in various time zones across the world and we always aim for a 12 hour turnaround on delivery of reports.
Arnold Inventories is owned and run by Stuart Blakemore who has over 15 years of experience within the property sector. Stuart is very hands on and is always available to clients, helping to resolve any issues that may arise. Stuart has a wide breadth of experience within the property sector and has also worked in property development, product management and insurance loss adjusting. This provides him with a unique set of skills that differentiate Arnold Inventories from their competitors. Stuart personally trains all of his clerks via a rigorous programme and this ensures that the highest standards are always met.
The Arnold Inventory team are enthusiastic and proficient, consistently delivering precise results for our customers.
Key Points of Difference
- 12 hour turnaround. Typing is done in New Zealand, Australia and India. This ensures a very quick turn around on reports as they are done overnight. Therefore we can do a report at 5pm on Monday evening and have it in your inbox at 9am the following day.
- All inventory clerks have integrated digital diaries running to their phones so they can be constantly updated whilst they are out and about and also give us the flexibility to carry out late last minute appointments.
- We have in house experience with regards to dealing with property damage and liability and can assist your management team when dealing with disputes.
- We have developed a photographic template that insures a large number of photos for each property. There will be at least 12 photos of each room and areas of damage or concern will be documented with a photography.
- We have a permanent admin resource. There will always be somebody available to answer calls and book in appointments directly into the diary, so you don’t have to wait for call backs or confirmation.
- Most of our inventory clerks use scooters to ensure a quick, efficient service. It also means we can do more appointments per day, which is particularly useful at month end, when each clerk could be doing up to 6 reports a day.
- Our document layout has been developed to ensure it is user friendly with inventory, check in and check out comments all on the same page. This saves you guy’s time when needing to sift through reports.
- Our reputation in the industry and second to none and we are market leaders within the inventory world. This can be supported with trade references as required. We also have all the necessary liability insurances in place.